Everything you need to live here.
Here's how you can become a resident at Cross Creek or Surrey Square. Click each one in this list for more details:
1. Apply using the form below.
2. Email/message us a Photo ID.
Please email us a copy of your Drivers License, Student ID, or International Visa. If you have a phone with a good camera, it may be easiest to photograph it and send it by email, or send it as an SMS to (706) 543-8505. You may also provide an ID when you visit our office.
3. Sponsor Guarantee
OR Credit / Income Verification
OR International Student Visa & Proof of Enrollment.
- The simplest way to complete your application is to have a parent/guardian fill out the Sponsor Guarantee. This form needs to be notarized by a Notary Public at any major grocery store or bank's customer service desk. Then you can mail or bring it to our office.
- If you are an international student, you should email us a copy of your current valid international Visa and proof of enrollment in a local university.
- We can also complete your application by performing a basic credit check (with a minimum score of 700), and asking for 3 months of income history (your income should be 3 times your share of the monthly rent). Please call our office at (706) 543-8505 if you would like to go this route.
4. Sign the Lease AND Pay the Holding/Security Deposit.
We'll send you a lease to review and sign. It's often easiest to get everyone to come into the office to sign it together, but we can also have everyone sign it by email. At the time of signing the lease, we ask that the full Holding/Security Deposit of $100/person be paid by check or money order. This commitment holds your apartment, and then becomes the fully-refundable Security Deposit, which we prefer to return in its entirety when you move out, provided you have taken good care of the apartment.
5. Follow-up Steps Before Move-In.
- The entire first month's rent for the apartment needs to be paid in full by your move-in date before we can give you any keys.
- If you are managing your own utilities, you should set them up as soon as possible. You can learn more about setting up and managing your utilities here.
- You can also learn about our Water & Power Option, where we manage the electricity and water for you.